Arithmetic Arithmetic

Love the mood you got going on here. Really chill and the perfect tempo.

Fireworks (8bit) Fireworks (8bit)

I really enjoyed this track. It is very chilling and pleasing to the ears. Keep up the good work!

Andersson187 responds:

Thank you kind sir!

On the Edge On the Edge

The leads are very expressive. Fantastic!

Our 8-bit Ballad Our 8-bit Ballad

Something about this melody sounds very sincere to me. Nostalgic, as said before it has hints of early Final Fantasy and feels very heart felt. Very good job.

The Good Times The Good Times

This song reminds me of an arcade racing game. The quick arpeggios were a very nice touch and everything was very well produced. I really liked the kick and snare sounds. It's a very full mix.

Ice Cavern Ice Cavern

Very well done. The depth in the lead melody sounds like it is resonating throughout a cavern. The instruments used give a "icey" feeling and flow very nicely. I can't find anything to critique, this is very well done.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Good Intention Good Intention

Perfect tempo for a shop song. Loops very well and is crazy catchy. It actually makes me feel like I am searching for something in a shop. Your lead sounds are very nice. They make the lead still sound like the lead melody, but don't take away from any of the other lines being played. As said before, could do with a tad bit more bass in the mix. Other than that very minor detail that great job!